While there’s no shortage of activities in and around the San Diego area, it’s nice to have the option to kick back, relax, and watch your favorite television shows. From the latest in reality television to live sports, we can help you find the package that best suits your wants, needs, and budget.
As a San Diego resident, your three primary options are AT&T, COX and Spectrum. Each of the providers offer a high level of features, combined with competitive pricing and a longstanding reputation for reliability.
Reasons to Choose AT&T
You can’t go wrong with AT&T, as the company has long served the San Diego area.
As a fiber optic service, you can expect nothing but the best in terms of reliability. Furthermore, the installation process is easy, even if you’ve never had AT&T service in the past.
Other features include:
- Max Channel Count: 550
- Max Download Speeds: 50 Mbps, Up To 1000 Mbps In Some Areas
- 100 Percent Digital Service
- Price: Starting As Low As $35/month
If you’re interested in bundling TV and internet service, AT&T remains one of the top choices in the area.
What About Spectrum?
If you’re not sold on AT&T, Spectrum is another high quality provider to consider.
Anyone who is familiar with standard cable television won’t have any trouble getting used to Spectrum. Features include:
- Max Channel Count: 200
- Download Speeds: 100 Mbps, Up To 940 Mbps In Most Areas
- Free HD Service
- Price: Starting As Low As $44.99/month
Are you searching for a cable and internet provider in San Diego, California with top notch features, excellent customer service, and high end reliability? Best Cable & Satellite TV makes it easy for you to find exactly what you’re looking for.
We know the ins and outs of everything AT&T and Spectrum have to offer. With our guidance, you can compare the two to ensure that you choose the service that best matches your television watching style and budget.
Reasons to Choose Cox Communications:
Cox Communications is one of the nationwide telecommunications providers that offers great benefits to their customers. They offer a staggering 4 types of services, which include internet, TV, home security, and voice. The main reason why Cox Communications being one of the top providers in San Diego is the money-back guarantee. This helps you to choose the best plan for your household. We will take a closer look at each service, and its tiers, so you can make an informed decision on your purchase.
As said, Cox Communications offers four services and one of them is the internet service. Cox Communications internet packages in San Diego come in four tears and they are as follows:
- Cox Communications Internet Essentials 100 – This basic package, as the name indicates, comes with 100 Mbps of internet speed (download speed), and up to 5 Mbps of upload speed. You are entitled to 1.25 TB of data per month, and that is more than enough for your online tasks, which include gaming and streaming high-quality videos. With this pack, you will gain access to a whopping 3 million Wifi hotspots, meaning you can always carry out your tasks on the network. You are also entitled to get a Panoramic Wifi Gateway that provides a lightning-fast and secure network. You can use the Panoramic Wifi app to control your home network with ease. Last but not least, there is no annual contract, meaning you can always change your mind. This package is $49.99/[mo.
- Cox Communications Internet Preferred 250 – This tier comes with a staggering 250 Mbps of internet speed (download speed), and 10 Mbps of upload speed. All the same benefits from the essentials tier are also present, such as a security suite for your devices provided by McAfee, a data cap (1.25 TB), a Panoramic Wifi Gateway for secure and reliable internet access, a Wifi app to control the network and no contract fee. The additional features are free Wifi equipment, which is not in the essential tier, a fixed price for the first 24 months, and free pro installation. This tier is $49.99/per mo.
- Cox Communications Internet Ultimate 500 – As the name suggests, this tier comes with 500 Mbps of blazing-fast internet speed (download speed), and upload speed of up to 10 Mbps. That is the only difference between the ultimate tier and the preferred tier. Apart from that, all the features and benefits are the same, such as a 1.25 TB of data cap, a Wifi router, a secure connection, free pro installation, and a fixed price for the first 24 months. This tier costs $69.99/ mo.
- Cox Communications Internet Gigablast– This is the top most internet package for common users which comes with mind-blowing 1000 Mbps of internet speed (download speed), and uploads speed up to 35 Mbps. All the benefits, such as a data cap of 1.25TB, secure Wifi internet with the help of Wifi gateway, and free Wifi equipment. This tier costs you $89.99/ mo.
Now that you have an idea about the different tiers of internet services provided by Cox Communication in San Diego. What if you are also looking for TV or voice service? Cox Communications got you covered. This is where the internet, TV and voice service bundle comes into the picture. There are three tiers of bundle services that you can choose from and they are as follows:
All three service bundles include internet, TV, and voice service, and the main objective is to provide the best service and benefits to customers at an affordable price.
- First bundle – This bundle comes with the Cox Communications Internet Preferred 250 tier, and all its benefits, Contour TV preferred and Voice preferred. All the following benefits are included in the package and cost you $167.99/mo.The Contour TV preferred comes with the following benefits:
- Popular channels, such as ESPN, HGTV, USA, and TBS with a Peacock subscription (free of cost) are included in the package.
- All top broadcast channels, such as ABC, FOX, and PBS are available in this package.
- With the popular and broadcast channels, you are also entitled to get a staggering 140+ channels to enjoy your favorite shows, games, and movies.
- A contour box is included to stream your content free of cost.
- DVR services are available for the first 12 months of installation to record your favorite shows and movies.
- Last but not least, an app to control your entertainment from anywhere.
The Voice preferred comes with the following benefits:
- This home plan provides you with features, such as, block calls, caller ID, call forwarding, simultaneous ring, call return, speed dial, and 3-way calling without any extra cost. You can also get an international calling plan (during the checkout process).
- Second bundle – The Contour TV and voice preferred from the first bundle are present here, with the Cox Communication Internet Ultimate 500 with all its features and benefits. This bundle costs you $187.99/mo for the first 24 months with no term agreement and price hike.
- Third bundle – The Contour TV and voice preferred are same across all the three tiers, and one major thing is the internet service. You are entitled to get Cox Communications Internet Gigablast with all its features. This bundle costs you $207.99/mo for the first 24 months with no term agreement and price hike.
Interested in Cox Communication? Check out our Cox Communication bundle and pricing page for more information.