Find the Best Home Security Company
Anyone can find a home security company, but it’s imperative that you get exactly what you want. After all, there is nothing more important than your safety.
With our help, you can quickly and efficiently find a company that offers all the features you want and need, at a price you can afford.
Points of Consideration
Since no two people and homes are the same, you need to choose a security company based on what’s best for you. As you compare options, here are five basic details that require your attention:
- Monthly monitoring fee. This is nothing more than the amount of money you pay each month to receive service.
- Money back guarantee. You hope everything checks out with your security company and system, but if it doesn’t it’s nice to know that you can request a refund.
- Standard equipment. What’s included with the cost of your install and monthly fee? What do you have to pay additional for?
- Installation type. There are two options: professional and self-install. In the event of a professional install, make sure you understand the fee.
- Contract term. While some companies offer a month-to-month contract, most ask that you sign-up for a minimum of 12 months.
Features for a Customized Home Security System
Once you understand the basic points of consideration, you can turn your attention to the unique features offered by each home security company. Some providers have more to offer than others, so you’ll want to keep these details in mind during your search:
- Equipment warranty
- Average response time
- Customer service experience
- Home automation
- Video surveillance
It never hurts to learn more, as the information you compile will help you make a confident decision.
Home Automation is the Future
A growing number of home security companies are moving toward home automation technology, as this is the wave of the future.
Some of the most popular forms of home automation include:
- Mobile app access
- Light control
- Thermostat control
- Garage door control
- Amazon Echo compatible
- Nest Learning thermostat compatible
- Remote arm/disarm
Home Security and Automation Providers
It never hurts to compare the features, pros, and cons of every home security company in your area. This will give you peace of mind when making your final selection. However, some companies have more to offer than others, with the following among the top rated:
According to J.D. Power, Vivint is ranked number one in customer satisfaction with home security systems.
When you combine this with a variety of high level technology, you have a system you can trust to keep you safe at all times. Some of the add-ons that have helped Vivint move to the top of the industry include:
- Doorbell camera
- Outdoor camera
- 24x7 recording
- Smart locks
- 24x7 monitoring
If a safe (and smart) home is what you’re going for, Vivint has you covered.
2. Xfinity Security
Xfinity is one of the top names in the home security space, thanks in large part to its ability to offer a total solution, including 24/7 professional monitoring. Here are some of the many benefits of choosing Xfinity:
- Every system includes 24x7 professional monitoring (it’s not an add-on)
- Power to control your home security system from your television
- Ability to use voice commands on your television remote to monitor your home
Xfinity believes that a smart home is a safe home. If you feel the same way, this is the company for you.
Once you find the best home security company, you’ll never again have to worry about your safety – and there’s no better feeling than that!
Best Cable & Satellite TV Is An Authorized Security & Home Automation Provider
Best Cable & Satellite TV offers a broad variety of cable, fiber, satellite and home security service plans and bundles provided by AT&T DIRECTV, AT&T U-verse, Bright House Networks, CenturyLink, Charter Communications, Comcast Xfinity, COX Communications, Dish Network, EarthLink, Exede, HughesNet, Frontier Communications, Spectrum, Time Warner Cable, Verizon FiOS, Windstream and Vivint Home Security. We are here to assist every customer with the industry’s best service providers offering the most competitive rates, plans, and bundles. Call us today at 1.800.866.8026. Our trained professional staff will help you find the best internet service providers and more in your area.